My dear future officers ;

SSBINTERVIEWGUIDE blog is established for only those candidates who follow passion for Indian Armed Forces (Indian army , Indian Navy, Indian Air force).This blog not for everyone; it's aim is to help armed forces aspirants to qualify Services Selection Board Interview in simpler, smarter , faster and also most cheaper way possible in entire country. Unlike every other source for preparation SSB INTERVIEWGUIDE is not an informative book or Tips but it is a Combination of time-tested strategic plan and smart tactics that to be followed duringinterview for guaranteed success.

So what are you waiting for?????
Plan Your SSB with SSBINTERVIEWGUIDE Today.

Jan 16, 2012

OLQs SECRET REVEALED


According to selection criteria of Services Selection Board OLQs are classified into  4
(Four)  Basic categories. These categories are given certain priority or weightage in judging the overall personality of candidate. That means ; If you are showcasing the category which has maximum weightage ;Higher the chances of selection.


OLQs for SSB Interview

 

 1. Planning and organising:                                       40%                                  
  • Effective Intelligence
  • Reasoning ability
  • Organising ability
  • Power of expression
2. Social adaptability:                                                  30%
  • Cooperation
  • Sense of responsibility
  • Self confidence
  • ability to influence group
3. Social Effectiveness:                                                 20%
  • Speed of Decision
  • Initiative
  • Determination
  • Honesty
4. Physical Toughness:                                                 10%
  • Stamina
  • Courage ( Mental, Emotional and Physical)
Many Candidates fail SSB beacuse they try to put in their all effort in area which has less priority at SSB level. Therfore you may see that a candidate performing poor in individual obstacles can qualify but one who complete all obstacles in record time have a chances of failing in SSB.

Therefore  My  advice  always will  be that candidate  must  prioritise thier effort on  OLQ part  to  acheive 100% gurranteed  success  in  first attempt  with minimum  efforts.



1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJune 26, 2013

    Hi,

    I failed AFSB mysore for the third time [AFCAT entry], though I very much feel that I was very close this time. I think I can do it if I give one more attempt. I took training for SSB for the last attempt. But, I need to know where exactly they come to know that a candidate is trained or not and how to tackle.

    Secondly, I need to know what is the kind of stories the AFSB is expecting in TAT. My stories last time were all related to some social issue or other, packed with fighting and action. For e.g, communal riot going on and hero saving a woman, or builders burning slums and the hero, along with local people, fighting goons and driving them away etc. Are these acceptable stories ?

    Please let me know at the following email address: chakrabarty.abhi@gmail.com
    I will be obliged if I get this information as it will help me a lot.

    tnr, abhishek.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...